I am on full terms now, going 37 weeks. I am so worry about everything. I scared that I can't handle this big responsible worry that I will not do well. I am scared of labour pain and going under knife(c-section). I don't know how to deal with the fear I am having. I even tell my husband that I wish my baby can be in my tummy don't come out. He reply you are so uncomfortable why not faster have him out and you will be more relax. I say I rather have all the hips/bone ache and sleepless night and frequently urine lo. The unknown labour pain is the one that I am so afraid of. I become very emo and wondering why only the women have to been through all this and not the husband. They still can say nvm don't worry, not pain, no need scared. Then why not they go through it also with us. Experience the pain and changes we have. I am so sad and even keep crying like a scary cat. My husband say I should not think too much. But I am the one going through all this sure will think alot.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i was also worried when i was about to give birth.. but everything was came naturally and over very fast.. when i see my lo, everything is worth it. so.dun think so much k