13 hour flight + 2 hour car ride during week 6

I just found out that I’m in week 5 of my pregnancy this morning. I have a trip planned for end of next week which involves long plane ride and 2 hour car ride (I will most likely have to drive). I however read that it’s not advisable to do such long trips early on as it increases risks of miscarriages. Does anyone have advice on this? #firsttimemom #advicepls #firstbaby

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also just realise I'm pregnant when I'm on the 5th days of work travel (20hrs flight w 1 transit, I still have another 2.5hrs car rides from hotel to the air before it) but I just let it be and let it be natural as I'm travelling w one of my colleague, also quite worried of she found out and tell the rest. I realise because I realise it have been two weeks delay for my period usually it was very on time. I just be more careful with what I eat and drink because that 5 days during work travel I did have light drinking, like one glass of alcohol. Now that I'm back in SG few days ago, I have contacted my doctor and only understand that I can only see her ard 11th July, the earliest slot for me. So, I feel just be more careful on the food you eat.. don't be too stressful should b ok

Read more