Vaxxer Certified!

I first learned how to get the official vaccination certificate through browsing on TikTok and for some reason I wanted to get mine however I wasn't able to get it the first try because there was no record of my vaccination, and so I tried after 3 days then voila I got my official certificate with QR Code and everything. What is a vaccination certificate? The VaxCertPH facilitates Filipinos in properly reflecting their fully vaccinated status. The vaccine certification also equips Filipino travellers travelling abroad with a form of vaccine passport recognized in foreign jurisdictions. I am glad that I possess not 1 but 2 vaccination certificates so I can enjoy travelling to parts of the country without any restrictions but of course following safety protocols. I encourage everyone to be vaccinated now so you too can travel and be safe from Covid-19 and all other diseases. Join us too in #TeamBakuNanay link on my bio. #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeABakuNanay #VaccineWorksForAll #HealthierPhilippines #AllAboutBakuna #RESBakuna #BIDABAKUNATION @viparentsph @theasianparent_ph

Vaxxer Certified!
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

got mine too