Shopping for baby stuffs

I am entering 2nd trimester on next week! Should I start shopping for baby stuffs? If yes, what are the things that I can start with? 🤔

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I only started in the 3rd tri but started to research on stuff frm 2nd tri onwards. Most of my baby stuffs are from online shops cz deals are better than in the shops. The only things I bought offline was a carseat and a cot at Taka as there was member's sale tt had better discounts than anywhere else tt we had seen. You may want to look at the big ticket items first like stroller, cot, car seat, steriliser and breast pump. Personally, I would recommend a uv steriliser as it's much faster in terms of drying and sterilising bottles and other baby stuff and more hygienic to store baby bottles inside too. Currently using Haenim UV steriliser. For breastpump can try the popular Spectra S1. I made the mistake of not buying pump before I gave birth and I had problems expressing in the first week when baby was in NICU for jaundice.

Read more
3y ago

Thanks for your reply!! Very informative.. Okok will start to do some research first.. 😊