How to love a baby

I don't now how to

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If it's your own: When you realise that the baby is your responsibility, whether you share it with your partner or husband, the baby is still your responsibility. You will want to make sure that baby is doing alrite, at all times, and that is pure LOVE. Sure we all may be verrryyy tired of their crankiness and all the baby stuff, but they NEED our guidance to learn and grow. and, they willl, in their childhood, crave for our care and attention. So lead, love and guide them whole heartedly, the best you can. if they are not yours: they're all jz little explorers. all have their right to learn and live. and of course they are the cutest at that age of time. who wouldn't love them. hehe. you will fall in love with their pureness of heart. 🥰

Read more

Love your baby came from your heart and feeling. You always wanted to kiss your baby looking at your baby no matter where what they are doing. You will give a lot of patience and time to focus your baby this is unconditional love

I have never wanted a kid in the past and never regretted that a baby come into my life last yr. They can be crying all the time n getting on your nerves but deep down, surely theres smth that will make u happy..

What is hindering you? Maybe you can share about it more and we will get to figure a way out somehow. :)

Would you like to share more, mummy?

How can I help you mum?

is it not yours?