Mag-o-Overdue na ba ang pagbubuntis ko?

I am currently 36 weeks going to 37 weeks. I heard from my husband friend that seldom women will give birth at 40 weeks.. mostly give birth around 36 weeks to 37 weeks.. After hearing this i am so worried that anytime I will be going to labour. Haiz... so scary feeling that all the unknown pain is coming soon. I have the tightening feeling in between my stomach and chest. When I sit on the chair I am having difficulty breathing..

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I heard many stories before I gave birth to my No 1. Somemore my husband was working overseas so I needed to tell him when to come back. In the end I choose induction one day before my Edd. It is common for first time mommies to go all the way up to 40weeks. It is also good for baby to stay inside full term. Sometimes Gynae ask us to deliver earlier because there is risk of complication already so by 38 weeks Gynae is always ready to ask us to deliver. Take a deep breath! It can be overwhelming for the first time but do know you are going to be in the good hands of medical professionel and you will see your baby soon.

Read more