Mag-o-Overdue na ba ang pagbubuntis ko?

I am currently 36 weeks going to 37 weeks. I heard from my husband friend that seldom women will give birth at 40 weeks.. mostly give birth around 36 weeks to 37 weeks.. After hearing this i am so worried that anytime I will be going to labour. Haiz... so scary feeling that all the unknown pain is coming soon. I have the tightening feeling in between my stomach and chest. When I sit on the chair I am having difficulty breathing..

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey mummy.. dont you worry! Every mummy has their own birth story. No one’s the same! :) Before I gave birth, I hear my friends giving birth at 37 weeks, 38 weeks. One even at 35 weeks... Got me nervous too as I kept wondering when baby would arrive. Talk to your baby in your tummy, they hear you and would understand. I kept telling my LO to grow well, come when she’s ready and that mummy and daddy are preparing her stuffs. Lo and behold, she stayed in my womb until a day before my EDD and I had a pretty quick delivery considering it’s my 1st child. They will come when they are ready. In the meantime, enjoy the remainder of your preggy days. I miss being pregnant already. Hehe.. Take care and safe delivery!

Read more