changing child's surname

can i change my child surname if the court grant me sole custody with care n control??

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me is sole custody and lucky I dun ask any maintenance from my ex n I successful change my Son surname.

11mo ago

Hi can you share your process? My ex and i are not married and ICA told me need him to consent. He is in the bc but he raped me while we were together so i don’t wish to contact him. I’m also working on sole custody but my lawyer told me not to mention the name change or court may not give me sole custody and no access for him