changing child's surname

can i change my child surname if the court grant me sole custody with care n control??

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've got sole custody too, unable to change surname unless he approves >

3y ago

It is possible to change. Find a good lawyer. Money make the world spins and it is legal.