Mount Alvernia or Thomson Medical?

I cannot decide which hospital to go for. Would really appreciate some feedback.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My gynae can do both Thomson and mount Alvernia. He recommends me to do it at mount Alvernia because It tend to have traffic jam outside Thomson hospital. I had a pleasant experience at Mt Alvernia. It’s not as new as Thomson but still good. Price is slightly cheaper than Thomson if I’m not wrong.

1. Depending on where your gynae gives birth at, for my case, it was TMC & Mt E. 2. Can go on their websites to see their rooms & amenities then choose the one you prefer more. 3. Your budget. My 3D2N at TMC was a great one. Nurses were all polite from admission till discharge. 24/7 on standby as well. 😃

Read more
2y ago

1. depends on where your gynae delivers 2. your budget tmc rooms are nice. it was like a hotel stay :) though if csect, can burn a hole in your pocket :) whatever you choose, both hospitals are good. just choose the one you are more comfortable with. take care!

Alot of people recommended me to go Mt A because they said the nurses there are good. My gynae can deliver at both Mt E Novena and Mt A. But i went ahead with Mt E Novena as hubby has some concerns. I tink end of it is your budget~

Read more

My first choice gyane was at Thomson but I went with my second choice gyane at Mt Alvernia because the parking/valet situation at Thomson is atrocious.