Hi all! I am a British dad-to-be. My lovely Thai girlfriend and I are now approx 7 weeks pregnant. I live in Jomtien with four dogs. I will be popping questions on this from time to time. I hope you will be patient with me and I hope you will be able to give good information, advice and guidance. Thanks Lloyd

Post image
38 ตอบกลับ
 profile icon
เขียนข้อความตอบกลับ

Welcome onboard Lloyd, feel free to post your questions and im sure myself and others would be more then happy if we could be of help for you. Congratulations on your little bub. See you around here... :)

Welcome on board! Feel free to ask any questions you may have here. I am sure there will be plenty of moms and dads willing to help you out ;) Congrats!

Hi! Congrats!! You must be excited! I'm sure many would be happy to share their experiences. Enjoy the process! :)

อ่านเพิ่มเติม

Congrats! 34 weeks here and we’re both mixed parents! I’m in the Bang sare area 💛 Good luck in this journey!

make sure ur gf dont drink too much cafein because the hb must be took care..sorry for bad english

Congratulation dad-to-be : ) Hope to share information from my mommy experience with you too.

Hi Lloyd, Congratulation :) We look forward to support you and your wife for any questions.

Thank you all so much. It's good to know you are all here.

Lloyd, contact me if you would like some info on how to protect yourself from heartbreak.

We’re glad to give good advices just asked. By the way Congratulation daddy!