Do you wanna know why I let my son be?

I am a believer of vaccines and I have never felt relieved knowing that my son is protected because of the “mini soldiers” he has in his body. That’s why I am confident to let my son goes wherever his feet take him and touch whatever he likes without worrying so much. But now that my son is missing his scheduled immunizarion, I can’t help but worry. I am so glad that I was able to join the first session of #FAMHEALTHY - “??? ????? ??????” for it has given me the assurance that all will go well despite the delay in my son’s vaccines and boosters while we are all in quarantine and that we can still catch up after the ECQ has been lifted. However for those with infants, rotavirus should not be delayed and it is important that it given to your babies before 8months. Thank you @theasianparen , Dr. Geraldin Zamora and Nicole Pereras for hosting this very informative webinar. It is very timely and re-assuring for us moms. I am excited for the next leg of ?????????? session and gain new learning from the experts! #SanofiActs #FAMHEALTHY #TheAsianParentPHLive #WorldImmunicationWeek #VaccinesWork #AllAboutBakuna

Do you wanna know why I let my son be?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

Hi mommy if you're located in metro manila you can avail this po.. They do home service for your baby's vaccine

Post reply image