I am thinking of doing ear piercing for my 18m girl. Should I do it now or when she is older?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My mom had my ears pierced as a baby and I'm glad she did because I had extra holes pierced in my ears when I was in my (rebellious) teenage years and it hurt alot! It's pretty common for girls in Asia to get their ears pierced early. In Europe, parents prefer to wait for their daughters to be older (12 and above) because it is a form of body modification and they usually want their kids to be part of the decision making.

Read more

There is no right or wrong time to do an ear piercing but if she is older, she might fuss a little. You can do them at some of the general practitioner's or jewellery shops. I had mine before I was 1 year old and clearly, I do not remember the experience! Thank god that my mum brought me to do it early if not I will never get it done as it seems painful.

Read more

I think you should do it now. She won't remember the pain when she's growing up neither would she be afraid. I still remember bringing my daughter to get her ears pierced when she was 6 years old. She was so afraid and after getting her years pierced, she kept crying! To coax her, I brought her for some really good ice cream! :-)

Read more
VIP Member

https://facebook.com/cherisheart.earpiercing Both now or later when she is older are fine too Home services at your house, call 88286099 Janice to enquiry Tks

Read more

Inthink you should donit now the other baby girl 3months they had earings

My baby is wearing earrings already and she is 7 months 😊

Doing it now will be much more better

Do it now.

VIP Member

Tt