Curious

I am 6 weeks and 6 days Pregnant and i have a hyperthyroidism and hypokalemia .. is it safe for me to have my baby safe ?

Curious
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Magiging safe naman po kayo ni baby basta magagamot at maalagaan kayo ng ob mo, kasi may kilala rin ako na same ng case mo, safe naman deliver nya twins pa, sundin lang po doctor and may medicines naman

4y ago

opo marami akong kagroup na nanganganak ng normal even though theyre hypokalemic

Pregnant women with uncontrolled hyperthyroidism can develop high blood pressure. There is also an increased risk of miscarriage, premature birth, and having a baby with a low birth weight. A woman with untreated hypothyroidism is at the greatest risk for a miscarriage during her first trimester. Unless the case is mild, women with untreated hyperthyroidism are also at risk for miscarriage. Hypokalemic paralysis during pregnancy has a rare occurrence. It manifests as acute muscular weakness associated with low potassium levels. Any pregnancyassociated with paralysis is a high-risk pregnancy, and must be treated as such.

Magbasa pa
5y ago

Thank You For Respond I Really Appreciated And I Will Surely Consult My Doctor 😊😊