Fatigue and irritable

I am 5 to 6 weeks pregnant and feeling super irritable at everyone at home including my husband, FIL who stays with us, new helper, and my children when they dont listen. I am annoyed by their actions and bad habits I see everyday and having to mother everyone and nag even when they are already adults. I want to get away but I feel it will only be temporary. I try to be positive and forgiving but I cannot. Talked to them but still everyday there will be some form of annoyance they create to annoy. I feel super tired too working office hours and travelling to and fro at peak hours. My body muscles are sleeping and not ready for this pregnancy. I feel so depressed and tired. I want to feel happy about my pregnancy but my surroundings are too annoying 24/7. I am not exaggerating. Any ideas how to destress, calm down and be a loving person again and stop hating everything and everyone? I want to have a healthy mind and pregnancy but find it hard. I also worry if i will have any pregnancy complications due to my age 36 and my existing health conditions. I already have abit of subchorionic hematoma seem on ultrasound few days ago. It stresses me out to wait another month before the next appt.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

hi mummy congratulations on the pregnancy! believe you are feeling stressed out and tired and its really normal! don't be so hard on yourself and take it easy. do things that keeps yourself happy!

2y ago

Thanks Kacy for your advice... appreciate it. I will try to do things to make me happy.