Hospitsl Bag Checklist

Hi I am 37 weeks pregnant and will be giving birth at NUH. I would like to get some suggestions on the checklist for packing hospital bag.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm a mum of 5 and always like to go light with my hospital bag. Don't need to bring the unnecessary. For you : I/C (Important!) Clean clothes & undergarments to go home with Toiletries Hp charger Jacket/Cardigan (may get cold in the ward) *Maternity pad, disposable underwear are provided at the hospital. Don't forget to bring them all home when you got discharge.* For baby : Clean clothes to go home with Mittens Booties Swaddle Cap if needed Baby's carseat if your partner is driving you home or take a cab home and hold your baby (not Grab). *Diapers, wet wipes, moisturiser for baby's butt are provided at the hospital. Don't forget to bring them all home when you got discharge.* Baby's formula milk are also available just in case your milk is not in yet. It's ok if you don't want to bring or didn't bring any pump. The lactation nurses will help you to hand express your milk and trust me it's much better than using any pump. They'll also help if you have engorged breasts. I just gave birth there on Feb. All the best!

Read more