What kind of bag for hospital bag?

Hi mummies, I have started packing for my hospital bag but what kind of bag is the most easiest/most accessible for you to reach to when warded? I will be staying in B1 and thought of packing things in a luggage since its easy to dump all in but to open the luggage after giving birth may be a different story?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy! Hospital will also give u some gifts after giving birth. There will be a diaper bag as well, but u can inform ur husband to bring the luggage the day that u will be discharge. If not ur area gonna be so packed.just bring 1 bag along first (ur toiletries,towels,pads,charger,earphones,wallet) basically the necessity. So during ur discharge, u can dump all in the luggage. Easy!

Read more
10mo ago

Thank u!!

I brought a huge luggage knowing we will get all the free stuffs! Honestly it helps! I got help to lay everything around me so I didn’t need to bend down but even if I did need to, it helped in better healing hahahah but the luggage saved a lot! Everything went in there and we focused on carrying the baby home and me walking down since there wasn’t any wheelchair given 😅

Read more
10mo ago

😂😂 thank u!!

Since your husband wont be staying over, i believe a bagpack would be more easier so you can reach out to it. For luggage abit difficult cs its big and from what i read, after delivery, youll be very lethargic and in pain.

10mo ago

Thank u!!

that’s why i asked husband to pack the luggage. he’ll be in charge of it helping me take things haha.

I'm using jujube... and loving it

I'm using jujube... and loving it