Mahapdi ang Kiffy

Hi 👋🏻 I am 36 weeks preggy and this is my first time. Ask ko lang normal ba humapdi ang kiffy? para akong may sugat na nilagyan ng alcohol ganun ung hapdi nya pero natitiis ko naman. 😅

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi! Congratulations on your pregnancy! It's great that you're seeking advice and information. Regarding your question about having a burning sensation in your "kiffy," or vaginal area, it is quite common to experience discomfort and irritation in the vaginal area during pregnancy due to increased blood flow and hormonal changes. This can sometimes feel like a stinging or burning sensation, but it's important to keep an eye on it. Here are some tips to help alleviate the discomfort: 1. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water. 2. Wear cotton underwear to allow the area to breathe. 3. Avoid using harsh soaps or scented products in the vaginal area. 4. Practice good hygiene by keeping the area clean and dry. 5. Consider using a maternity pad or panty liner for extra comfort. If the burning sensation persists or becomes unbearable, I recommend consulting your healthcare provider for further evaluation and advice. They can provide a more personalized recommendation based on your specific situation. Remember, it's always best to seek professional guidance when experiencing unusual discomfort during pregnancy. Take care and best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy journey! https://invl.io/cll7hw5

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Opo mii normal lang po aobrang sensitive po talaga niya habang buntis tsaka lalo na kapag malapit na manganak tender po siya.. tiis tiis nalang po. Good luck po mii

ako din po same lalo na pag naglalakad thankfully hindi pay umiihi ako pero sa umaga minsan oo

normal po. naghahanda na po ang katawan nyo sa panganganak