I am 29 years old with a 1 year old kid. The problem is that I put on upto 22 kgs during pregnancy and haven't lost much weight ever since. My husband earlier used to comment and urge me to join a gym etc, but now he has even stopped that. Obviously he finds me unattractive and is not turned on by me. we have hardly had any sex since the birth of our kid and recently my husband has shifted into the spare bedroom. I too don't feel like dressing up or going out. I feel like my marriage will end soon. What do I do?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Pls take things seriously and approach it step wise.. .firstly..talk to him. Join a gym...workout for a healthy lifestyle not a fancy body...when u workout, u will have the good hormones running thru ur system that will elevate ur mood and keep u happy. Dress well even at home. Keep a maid esp so that u have time to spend with ur husband. Dine with him each time. Ensure that all of the baby's stuff is over and asleep by the time husband comes home. Do all in ur power to educate yourself to save this relationship. When ur husband sees the effort, he will reciprocate. Just remember to ask him to be a little patient with u and to give u a little time and support...

Read more