I need some help.

I am 20. Just found out i am pregnant like yesterday and i dont know what to do. Should i go to poly straight away or double check next week? I need guidance. Help? Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there. Congrats on your pregnancy! For me i went to a gp, medina clinic to confirm it. Was provided with folic acid and they referred me to kkh as that is our chosen hospital. They made an appointment for me with my chosen gynae. You can start to research which gynae you prefer, female or male and from there you will choose the hospital. If you are looking at kkh, theres subsidised or private. Theres different fee for that. Take care and all the best in your motherhood journey! ✨❤️

Read more
4y ago

Thank you so much ❤ much appreciated.

If you have already did a pregnancy test & you need not test again. You can go polyclinic, they will do anothet test for you. At the same time, let them know which government hospital (gynae) you want to see so that the polyclinic dr can write you a referral letter (to be under subsidize rate).

4y ago

After you see your gynae, they will prescribe you the necessary vitamins. For now, just eat well & rest well :)

U can visit gp or to visit women clinic o