Hi Mummies,

I am on my 19 weeks of pregnancy. Is it normal to have pelvis pain after a Long walk or walking too much?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Wait till you're 30 weeks and above, much worst! Ive been through all that... it's normal. it will kept going until you deliver. My pelvis pain stop after my baby are out

Do more kegel exercise.. its gonna help alot to pull thru third trimester.. start doing daily now then wont feel the pain, or baby dropping feeling.

hi, definitely normal. I'm on my 19th week as well. i had to get myself a belly band to lift the weight of the tummy up. hope this helps you. 😁

Same same. I started having this symptoms.... Need to moderate the amt of walking and speed. I feel OK after a day of resting on bed.

Yes i experienced pelvic pain whenever i walk too much. Plus the back aches too. It gets worse in 3rd trimester😅

Super Mum

Yes it can be normal. Try not to walk too much at one go. I had to occasionally take painkillers when the pain got too severe

Yes I found that happened quite often! Try and take it easy where possible

Hey, Yes it might happen. Just rest your legs after walking and overall take proper rest

I'm on my 19 weeks of pregnancy and experiencing pelvic pain since 12weeks 🥲

Try to consult your gynae. Sometimes over walking will leads to pelvis pain