Would u stay with your husband for the sake of baby

Husband is a selfish man who cares about his own mom more than me and baby.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Think of it this way, your husband take care of his mum now; one day your child who see and watch this will learn and take good care of you & husband too... I won’t call a man who take care of his parent selfish, maybe he is just showing gratitude especially now he is a parent himself. Have a chat with your husband, share your feeling with him (don’t impose your expectations on him though) seek for his support and let him know you and baby need his loving tender care as well. You are a mother yourself now, I’m sure you will wish your child care for you too when he/she grown up. Hence, do also stand at your husband position to look at thing. You should be proud of him that he is a grateful man. Stay with him, appreciate that he is setting a good example for your child, work thing out together, marriage is for a lifetime. A Happy Mama, a healthy baby. Take good care and God bless you and baby.

Read more
Super Mum

Hi mama. I can’t imagine how you must be feeling, nor will I pretend to understand. However, it’s important that you explore all possibilities and avenues first before walking away. Something must’ve made you fall in love with and marry this man. To add though, I’m not a big fan of the phrase, “stay for the sake of the children”. I think sometimes this causes more harm, especially when the relationship is toxic. Whatever it is, stay strong mama. If it’s just a phase, it’ll pass soon I’m sure. Do find the time and space to speak with someone.

Read more

Are u by any chance just given birth and in confinement period? if u are, try to not focus on the negativity and calm yourself down. if u are not on confinement period etc, try to talk to your hubby in the nicest way possible and direct to the point.dont beat around the bush cause men have difficulty reading between the lines. marriage takes alot of work to be happy. note down and remember his positive sides. certain character/attitude can be change over time as long as he's not cheating on you.hope this help.

Read more

Of course there needs to be some communication and your partner should know how you’re feeling. If they still refuse to change than, personally, I feel it’s better to leave them. Your kid will see and notice everything. You set the example that momma deserves to be respected and happy. If that isn’t happening you do something about it, this is a strong example too. Most importantly have a really honest heart to heart with your partner but if it’s truly not working then leave.

Read more

Hi, I still believe that if you have a transparent and open hearted discussion with your husband about it, then I am sure the best way can be figured out

Super Mum

Honestly no. I don’t think the kid will be happy if the parents are not happy 😞