Marriage - describe your husband in one word

What's the first word that comes into your mind when you think of your spouse? #marriage #relationship #husbands

73 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

irritating person ever.who never understands wife health condition and who wil never takecare of baby.bt simply they want wife and baby😔😓

My pillar, he puts the family befoee him. And im so sure that we have been his priority all these while. My husband, our safe place.

Love. He loves me and kids very much and always put family as his first priority. He tries his best to give his time to us.

My best friend 💚💙 do all the crazy things together. Make me laugh, angry, irritated and happy all the same time

Responsibility my hubby is that kind of person.He works very hard for me nd our children. He is my life.

Responsibilities my husband is that kind of person in my mind. He works very hard for me and our children.

TapFluencer

Sexy. Of course, he's a lot more than just that... but it's the first thing that comes to my mind! :D

Rock. My husband is like the rock to my life, always steady and always dependable.

he is my life he loves me and my son very much He work very hard for us he is very nice person

VIP Member

Love. It encapsulates all the other words that can describe him. :)