How would you sterilize baby bottles? Using the conventional Way of boiling water or using a UV Ray sterilizer? What is the difference? #parenttown

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I use the Haenim UV steriliser. It doubles up as a drying rack so I don't have to bother to take out the bottles with tongs. The UV steriliser also can be used even after weaning to sterilise toothbrushes, toys and other things. I find it a very useful purchase. Of course, boiling the bottles also sterilises them but you have to watch out and make sure that the bottles don't end up melted.

Read more

I'm using pigeon rapid sterilizer. Fast as the name indicated. Unless it gives way, else will just continue to use it. Conventional way by boiling is fine too but to me, it's more of a hassle. I'm a lazy person who prefers to go for convenience. Basically all ways help to kill germs.

Read more

I usually sterilized my baby bottles in a boiling water. Just buy a pot that all fits the bottles and boiled it for 10-15 mins, i guess. That way it’s inexpensive than to buy an expensive one. Children are grown fast and later on, you just realize that you don’t need the bottles for them anymore.

Hi. You may find this article useful: https://sg.theasianparent.com/wash-baby-bottles/amp

Super Mum

I am using rapid steam steriliser. Very convenient

I’m using steam sterilizer

Boiling water

Boiling water

Boiling water

TapFluencer

Wt