How do you plan the schedule after work? For kids(dinner for them, coaching homework, bonding time, preparing them to sleep),couple time and housework

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Frankly speaking, it is my other second job after my main job. Everyday, I will wake up earlier in the morning to boil soup in the slow cooker, put the cut veg and marinated meat in container and put in the fridge so that i can cook one pot meal or fast meal for them when I reach home. After dinner, my hub will wash up while I bathed them and then is study time for at elast half an hour and reading time for another 15 mins. After that, it is milk time, brush teeth, and zzz time. After they sleep, I get to do some housework like washing clothes and clean up more thoroughly. Couple time with my hub is having our conversation over each other's laptops or at times, tv time tog. it is crazy and hectic but it gives meaning to a family together.

Read more

My friend has her hubby to help. Split the tasks and come up with a workable routine. This is what worked for my friend: Back from work, she will heat up the food while her hubby bathes their two boys. Once out of their baths, the boys will go to mummy for dinner while daddy takes his own bath. After that, daddy has his dinner while looking after the children, mummy's shower. After shower, mummy and daddy both spend some time with children (mummy also tries to have her dinner at the same time). Mummy puts children to bed while daddy do the cleaning up and stuff. That's their typical weekday evenings. Couple time would be after their children have gone to bed.

Read more

we spend a lot of time on kids homework. Now learning has become more difficult. it is good that students have the opportunity to improve their work with the help of various services, for example, like this one: https://www.rush-my-essay.com/buy-college-essays/ so that despite different difficulties during their studies, students can make learning a little easier for themselves. It is a pity that younger students can only ask for help from their parents.

Read more

single mum here, so everything have to be single handed.. now easy but not tough too.. send kids to sch at 7am, pick them from student care at 530, will need to have dinner at parents plc as it will be too rush for me to prepare dinner.. every twice a week for that and the rest we will dine out at their fav place :) will have to be home at 8pm to have bonding time with the kiddos and get in bed by 9am for school tml.. :)

Read more

split tasks with hubby, and kids (if they are old enough). I'll cook and hubby will wash the dishes while I'll shower the kids. the elder kid will help with simple housework like vacuum and mop, or look after younger kid while I get some stuffs done. it's team work!

730pm cook 8pm dinner 🍽 830pm 🛋📺 9pm playground 930pm shower🚿 10pm bed time story 🍼 1030pm 💤 housework after 1030pm 😝

Read more

this is terrible. we have three children of about the same age. and school literally overwhelms us with homework.

Jiayou Elaine. You are an awesome mummy with unconditional love for your kids. ☺

For us we split tasks with husband and we also got a helper