How often do you go out to see your friends?
Voice your Opinion
Every week
Every month
Every 6 months
Every year

2050 responses

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

portrayal of expected pay take my online class Cultivating a functioning spending plan is a critical stage in PHIL 3010 Week 6 Amanda Marie Sopher making a strong financial organization framework for your business or affiliation. A functioning monetary arrangement is a game plan for expected pay and expenses. It typically integrates checks for all divisions and item contributions, including fixed costs, for instance, rent or month to month charges for services like scanner rentals, and variable costs, for instance, creation work, materials and arrangements commissions.

Read more

I try to see them every month, ladies night out with the mommy friends its keeps me sane na hindi lang pala ako nakakaexperience ng mga nararanasan ko as a mom right now

pd po mgtnong..ano po kya mgndang vitamins for my baby? breastfeeding po aco.. pero payat ang baby co.. 5months npo xa.. salamat po.. godbless. 😇

Almost all of my friends have migrated, I spend all of my time with my family and myself.

once every 3-4 months. pero nung lumabas si baby wala pa talagang oras para lumabas

Depending on our schedules we always make time for close friends and family

Mostly once a month but it also depends on when all of us are free to meet.

We see each other whether any of our children celebrates a birthday.

VIP Member

Depends on the availability of all, mostly we get connected online

A quick lunch or dinner with friends will really do.