Milk at 4 Months ?

How much Milk does your baby consume at 4 months and how frequent?

356 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey Aika, If you’re talking about expressed breastmilk, a 4 month old baby would feed about 8-12 times per 24 hour day and experts estimate their intake to be about 570-900ml a day. You can read more about this here: https://kellymom.com/bf/pumpingmoms/pumping/milkcalc/ Formula intake would be different as the milk composition is different. I believe the instructions will come on the tin :)

Read more

I am full time breast feed mom. Napansin ko lang kay baby more interrupted siya sa pag dede dahil sa bagay bagay na nakikita o naririnig niya. But she always have "her berp" when she is finish to feed. So alam ko busog na siya.

4y ago

Same na same sa baby ko momsh.. 😁 kaya madalas akong nagagalit sa asawa ko pag papasok ng kwarto ng hindi dahan dahan. Kasi minsan pipikit na si baby tapos maririnig yung pinto lilingon pa sa pinto. Tapos minsan tangay tangay nya pa yung nipple ko pag lilingon 😣😂😂

My son drinks maximum 2 bottles in the day sometimes only 1 and about 4 at night.. He doesn't really want the bottle he wants to eat porridge or purity instead. I think that's because his a big boy.. His only four months old but carries on like his older

4oz every 3-4 hrs minsan Hindi nya nauubos ung dede nya, kaya now 5.5kg @4months, since 1months baby ko formula na sya kaya worried na ko sa baby ko. Sana bigyan nyo ko ng advice pano ma gian weight ung baby I'm a first time mom

3y ago

Tikitiki ceelin and ferlin po sya Yun po Yung nireseta ng pedia nya

any suggestions, my LO is 4months old by now. im having a hard time breastfeeding him because he doesn't want to suck my nipples. is he ok? is that normal? is he experiencing growth spurt I already go to his pedia and see nothing with him..

3y ago

Try milk bottle instead

My baby now is 4 months 10 day. And she eats from 180 to 220ml, 4-5 times a day, usually every 5-6 hours. But it depends on day, how she feels on that day so she will eat less or more.

Post reply image
2y ago

at 4 months is easier to gage, we usually use burp cloth or show her the bottle and ask her if want milk milk

Baby is coming to 3 mths & drinks total around the most 680ml 7 feeds 24hrs daily * havent poop for 3 days .very worrying he seems to struggle everytime when we giv him the bottle he's on formula feed.worrying .help...thks

3y ago

Can suggest putting baby on her back and raise her legs as though she’s is cycling in the air, this helped mine to fart, hope it helps yours to poop

Babies take in an average of 25 oz (750 mL) per day between the ages of 1 month and 6 months. Different babies take in different amounts of milk; a typical range of milk intakes is 19-30 oz per day (570-900 mL per day).

Depend on bby weight. U can calculate like this as guide.. 150xbby weight=ml per day... Means if your bby is 150 x 7kg = 1050ml per day. Normally feeding bby around 8time per day, then devide by 8 will get 131ml per feeding

4y ago

For me.. My bby is ok. Thats just for guide.. Like me.. Bby baru nak masuk 4month. Aiming her weight around 8kg..then i give her 150ml per feeding for 9am - 6pm..(600ml per day to bbysistr) direct feeding at nite.

Hello po ask ko lng po napasin ko po sa 4 months baby ko. mainit po nag ulo at palad nya minsa sa paa malamig pero normal naman po ang temp nya. maganang dumede masigla naman po xa normal po ba yung init ng ulo?

4y ago

Hi mga mamsh, I ask pedia about it. Sabi nya ganun daw po talaga dahil daw po yun sa panahon, as long as wala daw pong fever pag nibody temperature.