How much did you pay for postnatal massage and how many sessions did you take?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I paid $800 for 10 sessions for 2 hours of post natal massage for each session. This would include traditional Javanese massage, steam bath, Javanese wrap, Jamu pills and her transportation. Mine was a recommendation from an ex-colleague and she was really good! I find myself looking forward to her massages each time and my tummy did go down after the 10 sessions. You can find her on Facebook - Salina Ibrahim but she's pretty popular so book her asap you've confirmed your pregnancy

Read more

Usually, postnatal massage packages are for 10 sessions. Me and my friends bought a postnatal massage spa package for another friend as a baby shower gift. It was $1500 for 10 sessions at SpaJelita. She went after her confinement and took the opportunity to step out of her home for a few hours. The spa itself is absolutely gorgeous -- with an Arabian Nights theme. http://spajelita.com/

Read more

i paid $120 for each session of 1.5hrs. took 6 sessions and the lady said my body has recovered well.

I took 10 sessions. And paid about $600. Huiling was very good. Can reply if you would like her contact.

i pay $60 for per 1 hr session.. total took 5 session as the lady say my body condition dun need more...

Paid $50 for 1 hr home session. Additional $10 for breast massage. I took only 5 days sessions.

VIP Member

$400 for 7 days package. include wrap and jamu etc. that was in 2012. by a family's friend

$420 for 7 session including wrap and baby massage. havent try it since i havent pop.

8y ago

Hi, where did u sign the package? I'm quite keen

I had only 3 sessions at 75 per session. includes the wrap and oil massage

i took $65 for 1 hour per session includes binder. And I took 7 days.