milk bottles

How many 160ml and 240ml milk bottles does a baby need? I'm planning to get ppsu bottle. But not sure how many to get.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

From birth till 2 months, my lo was bottle fed so I had 8 120-mL bottles during the day and wash and sterilise them in one batch. From 2 months till 5 months, she DL and drank from bottle and would use 4 120-mL bottles in a day. Now, she’s 9-months old and 4 pcs of 260-mL bottles is enough for a day since she already eats solids at lunch and dinner.

Read more
4y ago

Thank you!!

Super Mum

We didnt get to use 240ml bottles so far - LO is 8mo. But we have 10x 160ml bottles - 4 for infant care and 6 for my pumping at work. We started off with 3 when i was on maternity leave - just wash and sterilise wheb almost running out

4y ago

Thanks. I have 6x 160ml bottles now. 2 for pumping and 4 for feeding. I'm thinking of getting ppsu bottle as baby is 2 months old and normal pp bottle cannot use for so long. Baby prefer spectra bottle and need some time to ship from korea, thus I thought of bulk buy one shot.

VIP Member

Depends. When I was pumping, we need more. After she only wants to latch and I stopped pumping, then just one bottle. I always have at least 2 spares in case her school misplaced or didn't put in her bag.

Super Mum

Are you planning to latch baby or purely do bottle feeding? Will you have time to wash and sterilise bottles multiple times throughout the day, or will it be more like washing at the end of the day?

4y ago

Thanks for the details!!

TapFluencer

Depend on yourself. You can get autumnz ppsu bottles they are cheaper.

Wht is ppsu bottle? Whats the diff with normal bottle?

4y ago

It's better quality bottles

I had 4 each. Get the 160ml first.¹

TapFluencer

All wide neck bottle able to fit