Sleep through the night

Hi. How to make your 4 months plus infant sleep through the night until next morning?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I keep my baby's awake time more in the day meaning less nap or shorter naps. Baby also begins to cluster feed from late aftn to evening. As I supplement with formula twice a day, I'll usually give him higher amt of formula ard 10pm so tt he'll feel full longer (breastmilk is easily digested so baby tends to wake up more often at night). Sometimes he'll sleep immediately aft but at times I still need to latch him to sleep so tt'll be abt 11pm. But aft tt he'll slp all the way till 5 or 6am. I've been doing this routine since he's 2 months.

Read more
3y ago

Hello! My bb keeps waking up every 3 hours now and started crying is it because he’s hungry or tummypain? He will be all fussy!

When 2mths I try by feeding slightly more during the last feed before bedtime so can drag for 6hrs gap, just 2-3 days then baby use to the timing. When 3mths instead of 8 feeds change to 7 feeds but each feed increase slightly, also drag for 6hrs gap at night.

VIP Member

You can try doing dream feeds. When it’s close to their feeding time but they’re still sleeping, you feed them. That’s what I used to do with my LO. It worked very well. Helped to lengthen sleeping duration at first and eventually slept through the night

They will sleep and wake up if they want to. Lol seems like you’re not ready for parenthood. 🤣

TapFluencer

they will sleep thru when they are ready. my baby at 22 month still waking every 3 hour.

They will sleep through the night when they are ready to. You can’t train or force

Feed them a little more in the day .