How to make sure my helper is a good educational influence on our baby?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Most of my friends tend to their children and rely on their helper for household chores mainly. For their children, their helpers would assist in meal preparation, bathing their children and helping out whenever my friends needed additional assistance. That said, a few mentioned that their children picked up their helper’s mother tongue and one even learned a song from their helper. I personally feel that learning to respect this other person living with the family is a great form of education in itself. My friends all got their helpers to help enforce the rules of basic courtesy such as addressing their helper appropriately, and saying please and thank you when making requests.

Read more

I ask my helper to sing nursery rhymes for my little girl and read big alphabet books with her....she see that I always do it when I at home she learn and do the same... my helper also teach my 3 years old when he's at home if he never go childcare how to write numbers and alphabet and read books to him.... I also ask her to on educational show for them... I will print matching colouring and shapes worksheet she will do with them....

Read more