How can we get our toddler to let us brush his/her teeth? My baby always refuses and even cry while brushing her teeth. My baby is turning 14 months.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi, I think make brushing teeth fun and not a task. The best way is you also brush along with your baby. Children are great imitators. When he will see you brushing your teeth, he will also copy you happily. Another way is, you can show him some videos where children are brushing their teeth. You can also sing a brushing rhyme for him.

Magbasa pa

Kami sa bahay dapat sabay sabay kaning mag to-toothbrush parahindi umiyak si baby. At syempre dapat toothbrushan sya ng hindi pa antok, or else iiyak talaga yan kahit anong gawin mo.

May mga baby po na ayaw talaga magpa toothbrush kaya kami ng anak ko ay pwersahan talaga kahit umiyak pa sya. Kailangan kase or else masisira ngipin nya.

Brush your teeth together facing the mirror. Or let him read books that show a toddler brushing his teeth. Or a video para more interesting.

We brush together. But there are still times that she doesn't want to brush her teeth so sapilitan nalang.