How early can we deliver?

How early can i deliver with csec? I feel so heavy right now, not able to sleep well and feel tired easily. Currently at 35wks 3days estimated baby weight at 3.1kg ... So is it ok to ask and go for early csec.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby was est 3.5kg at 35th wk and 3.8kg by 39th wk. Decided to do elective csect at 39th wk as I had not dilated at all and didn't want to risk a hard labour cz of baby's size. Try to wait out till aft 37th wk so tt baby's organs wld be fully developed.

3y ago

i have also decided to do csec, as i know my baby will be big.. and the doc agree beside i do have high bp so dont want to take risk with normal birth.

I scheduled a planned c sect for my baby when she’s 38 weeks 5 days old but she decided to come out earlier during 37 weeks 5 days via emergency c sect. My gynae advised that if it’s c sect earliest 38 weeks

hi has anyone experienced fetus having ventricular septum defect during pregnancy? could you share your story?

Super Mum

Consult ur gynae for advice. Best is wait for full term for the lungs to be fully developed

37 weeks is considered full term. Please consult your gynae for advice.

VIP Member

The nearest to EDD baby is better ☺️hang on there mummy

Best to give birth after 37weeks when baby is full term (:

TapFluencer

37 weeks Best to discuss with Gynae