Testing for early pregnancy

How early can pregnancy be detected?

Testing for early pregnancy
224 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i stopped my TRUST pills last september...and had my first period on the same month..But since then my period is not normal na...my next period was on october 29 2019 and ended on Nobyembre 04 2019... expected to had my oeriod again at December 02 or 4...but it showed up on DECEMBER 26 2019 and ended January 02 2020...had sexual intercourse last january 08 2020.but we used condom and he didn't ejaculate on the condom..withdrawal on the other said. but until now...still dont have my period since the last menstruation on January02..what should i do?? did satopping the pills 4 months ago affect my cycle??! did i have the chanve to get pregnant..?? even we used the 2 way methods?? condom and pulled out method?? thank you in advance

Read more

I have PCOS. I tried PT 2 weeks after missed period (I used Periodic tracker, so even I have PCOS I know when to expect) -it was negative. after 4 weeks from my last PT, I still don't have period. Then symptoms are already showing (nausea, vomiting, heightened sense of smell) Though I'm hesitant to try another PT. I did it anyway- POSITIVE! It means, 2 weeks is till early. The positive PT reflected on my 6th week or maybe less than 6th week but more than 2 weeks. only if i did PT earlier.

Read more
3y ago

i have pcos too.. after missed period 4 days, i try upt and got positive.. ☺️ btw congrats..

the 2 test kits was tested 2days before my expected period. the one that has more visible two lines tested on the day of my expected period. and tested it at 7 in the morning.. can't be sure about this? well I actually use another PT for the 4th time, but tested at late afternoon got two lines indeed but a bit blurred ..is that means POSITIVE still?

Read more
Post reply image
3y ago

same cases po ng saken

Post reply image

Hello i was using triphasel family planning pills so i last drink the last white colour it was on 18 March my last day of prevention so on 20 i had a very painfully period from 20-26 so since from the day we had unprotected intercourse so this days i don't sleep nicely at night and I only enjoy eating cheese nd tea so today i test negative Should I be worried?

Read more

is this positive? my first test has bright line on it i changed the brand of pt then it became a faint line. i am bleeding lightly and having a slight cramps i dont know if this is a true positive or not. its my period day but it my period is not as before it is light and sometines you can barely see the blood coming out

Read more
Post reply image
4y ago

Exact day of my period, my pt tested positive

i took 4days early b4 my due, and it turns out positive.. i use cheap pregnancy checker, saw faint line, use the clearblue checker appears to be postive with 1-2 means 3-4weeks. been tryin to conceived 1year alrdy, n finally. pray for those still tryin

I've never experienced a latency on my period and when I had one it was because of my first daughter. Right now I'm using the IUD and I ha 1 year 8 months with it and this is my first latency. I had 3days of latency when I did the test. what do you suggest?

Post reply image

I tested today at 3 weeks 6 days (12 days after ovulation) after an IVF embryo transfer, and received a positive result. I've been trying to get pregnant for six years. First positive result ever!

4days delay na po ako, pero nung 2days delayed na ko nag pt ako pero negative naman po. di ko alam bat till now wala padin ako mens. regular po mens ko first time ko lang ma delay ng ganito ka tagal. ano po kaya sa tingin nyo po. advice naman po mga momshieee. thankyou

3y ago

hi, did you test again? How are you now?

3 days po akong delay, nag PT po ako tas nag positive, sa pang 4 na araw nagka mens na po ako, after ko pong magmens nag PT po ulit ako din positive parin po, naka 3 PT na po ako pero lahat Positive.. meron po kaya ung ganun na kahit nagkamens po ee buntis???

3y ago

Maybe implantation bleeding yun momsh. how are you now?