Coping with morning sickness

How does everyone coping with their morning sickness? I've been vomiting, nausea, keep going to the loo and worst is I cant bring myself to the kitchen. I just cant eat anything and always tired#pleasehelp #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I remember having worst morning sickness in my 7-12 weeks pregnancy. I would be woken up early in the morning just to vomit. Everything i eat and drink, i will vomit. Most importantly dont forget to hydrate yourself and take your folic acid. Eat small portion does help abit. Take something cold. My morning sickness stop after i recover from covid at 12 weeks pregnancy up till now so far so good. If you have heartbun and vomiting most probably the heartburn is the caused. I started vomiting, diarrhea and heartburn few months later. Go gp ask for antacid (something like gaviscon but its safe for pregnancy). It works very well everytime i had heartburn.

Read more

it’s normal to be tired in first trimester. it can be very miserable. eat and drink whatever you possibly can.. must give nutrients

2y ago

I find that if my stomach is empty the nausea is worse. So try to get something in if you can, orange juice, smoothie, or soup work for me since they are easier to swallow.