How does a c-section feel like? Please share your experiences.

Post image
77 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

During delivery, czer maybe easier and not so pain but after the injection dose is gone, it’s really2 painful. Even to get up and to sit also hard because the czer stitches is under the tummy. TBH It’s hard and painful sometime.. I experienced 1 time czer last 13 years.. at private hosp. Luckily the stitches is still nice and good til now. But I still feel painful inside sometimes, can’t bring heavy things, can’t push or pull things so hard or else u will feel the pain effect later.. sometime feel cold too fast mostly around both feet. I hope this 2nd pregnancy I can deliver normal.

Read more
VIP Member

I had a C-section due to high blood pressure. My Blood pressure rose for a month before my labor day. My OB-gyne decided to have it because of high-low-high blood pressure. The fetal heart rate was also monitored and there is inconsistency. After an hour, my OB-gyne talked to my mother-in-law because if the baby will be delivered normally, both of us could go 50/50. The operation went fast and smooth. I felt very happy and blessed when I saw my little angel after all what I experienced. ❤️

Read more
Post reply image

My 2nd c sect...oh my god the pain was so bad that i dont remember going through so much pain for my 1st c sect. Or because as i am allergic to painkiller medications, i can only take paracetamol for the pain. Paracetamol doesn't help much for this excruciating pain. The moment its time for you to get off the hospital bed n walk, omg i felt so much pain and felt like a heavy weight was pulling me down to the ground. Shifting myself on the bed alone was so much pain. And the moment i got home it was worst because our beds at home are not adjustable. Only god knows...

Read more

Personally I have never had a C-Section but I've had a good friend who had to go for emergency C-Section because her labour was taking too long. She is petite, and very fit but after her C-Section, she said she felt pains and couldn't get up. Since her baby was big, her gynae had advised her not to pick up or carry her baby for the first few weeks in case it aggrevates her wound. I visited her when she was about 6 weeks post delivery and she was still walking like "liang po po" and still complained of pains.

Read more

I had c-section last march 4, ang dami kong complications like high bp, may gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, maliit sipit sipitan at 39 weeks at 0 cm at all. Pero ramdam ko na yung pain sa pwerta ko. Kung itutuloy ko pa daw mag normal 50/50 kami ng baby ko kasi konti nalang panubigan ko sa left artery. I thank God kasi walang complication baby ko paglabas and 2 days lang nadischarge agad kami. hoping na all is well ang newborn screening nya. next month pa makukuha 😁

Read more

Repeat CS here.. Mas masakit tong huling cs ko last Dec. 12, 2020..kasalukuyan po me nagpapagaling .akala ko katapusan ko na nung tike n yan kcpagkatapos ko po mainjection ng anesthesia, bgla n lang po me d makahinga.. Kc habang nasa operating room, need nka face mask at face shield.. Medyo ngpanic n ko. Kaya ang ginawa ng anesthesiologist, tinanggal ang face shield at face mask ko at nilagyan me ng oxygen. Tpos pinatulog nila ako, pggising ko tpos n ang operation..

Read more

Just underwent C-section yesterday. A difficult experience, i can say, with chills, high blood pressure due to anxiety, 9/10 pain over incision site once the anesthesia wears off. But definitely becomes a fulfilling one once you've heard your baby's first cry. She's worth all the pain. Giving birth through C-section does not make any woman less of a mother. 💪 Proud CS mom 🙋‍♀️♥️

Read more

Just gave birth a week ago. I had uncontrollable hypertension that is why the Gynae decided that I should undergo CS. Mag-Sulfate injection to me I think is more painful than the whole C-Section. I was discharged the day after I had the operation. I cannot walk easily due to the wound but still manage not to take painkillers because I had acid reflux. A week later, I was able to walk and move without being pained. 😙

Read more
3y ago

me too.. had gestational hypertension.

I have had 2 c-sections and the first one was the hardest and most painful. The second, I knew what to expect, but it was still hard to move around. I was literally walking hunched over the first two weeks. I think using a stepping stool to get in and out of bed and having tons of pillows eased the pain a lot when moving along with a great support system.

Read more

It is very difficult and painful, but all the pain will disappear when you see your baby. Thank you dear lord  It is very difficult and painful, but all the pain will disappear when you see your baby. Thank you dear lord It is very difficult and painful, but all the pain will disappear when you see your baby. Thank you dear lord💕❤

Read more