Can anyone help advice

How to advice a father of a toddler to be more alert and mindful when taking care of baby? He is not working but always phone on his side by entertaining by instagram videos or youtube or tiktok. When ask to taking care of baby, he rather play games and put baby on the side and let her play alone no advisor.Even baby cry he doesn’t care or put attention on baby but concentrating on his game or phone. A few time cause incidents like baby fall down upside down because of his attitude. But when talk about how he care about baby he always have his own defence or reason, like when can I play my phone or game! So silly question that is not mature!

1 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

No idea how to give advice based on ur situation. Cause I faced the same thing with my husband. But not to the extend that can harm our daughter. He still on the phone n watching the girl playing around. There's few times I need to tell him off how he take care of our daughter, but later on when am not around he did what I told him to do. But, when I'm around, he take it lightly cause he knew I will do n watching our daughter even when I do housechores. So I think this matter need to come from the bottom of ur husband's heart. If he want to take care of ur baby, regardless of any matters, he will do n improve day by day. Even when he play phone @ game, if he want to watch for the kid, definitely he can. But if he don't want, he will not do it n looking for 100 million reasons. Even if u force him, if he don't want, he will not do it.

Baca lagi