nasal congestion

Any home remedies for babies who has nasal congestion. He is just 1 month and 17 days. Doc has given nasal spray. But it doesn't seems to work.. breaks my heart to see my baby struggle! Pls help mummies ❤️

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My girl had frequent blocked nose during her first 3 months too. We prefer using nosefrida https://www.pupsikstudio.com/nosefrida-aspirator-bundle-set.html to manually suck out her mucus. Avoid putting baby in aircon room, we used a humidifier for more moisture in the air. Warm baths also help coz the heat can help to loosen the mucus (makes it easier to remove) i also bought sterimar 100% natural seawater to spray up her nose to soften the harden mucus before sucking them out. Tried to use lollababy electric nasal aspirator, it's good if mucus is runny but I find the manual one clears the nose better. Just my personal experience! Hope it helps!

Read more
3y ago

hi, my baby is 20 days old. her sleep and appetite are ok but her voice sounds like there's phlegm. is this nasal congestion?

My daughter has the same problem. She's 1 month 8 days. Polyclinic doctor prescribe nasal drops and it works well.

4y ago

Yes

Super Mum

Avoid strong Aircon wind. Just fan if Los

Super Mum

Just fan if possible