hii mummies do u guys think tht being pregnant with a girl is harder then boy ? or carrying a boy more harder den girl ?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

its not like that dr,it depends on each individuals body nature, I have both boy and a girl I dnt feel anything different, when first tme I became pregnant and I dnt have any health issues, vomit or like that same for my daughter also then some people say it must also be a boy, if u r pregnant with a boy no vomiting ha ha itz all just a myth, for me not like that😀

Read more

Pregnant with a boy is a lot easier in my experience. Less to no morning sickness. Only feeling lethargic all the time. Hubby kept telling me to do some light brisk walk but I’m just too tired. My morning sickness then was horrible with my girl!

I think it is the same. I have 2 boys and now am expecting a baby girl and morning sickness is the same. 3x a week from 6-14 weeks. Headache, constipation, breakouts haha. Worth it though :)

VIP Member

I’m having a boy. First two trimesters were a Breeze (No morning sickness / nausea, just tiredness) but ever since the third trimester, my body felt like it’s gonna get ripped

VIP Member

I thinks it has nothing to do with the gender, it’s your hormones and your health that contributes to whether the pregnancy will be hard. Age can also be a factor.

Super Mum

I don’t think there’s a difference between genders. I have 2 boys. First one was a breeze while second one was very difficult. 😅

VIP Member

Not all pregnancies are the same 😂 my sis carrying a boy is so much easier than her second one which is a girl

I guess it depends. the most important thing is that our child is healthy 💖 take care mummies stay safe

TapFluencer

My pregnancy was a breeze and I have a boy. It depends on individual, not the gender of the baby.

Had a boy and it was a breeze - didn’t have any morning sickness, backache whatsoever.