Hi, what wet wipes would you recommend that is good for baby? Best to be chemical, scent free and soft as baby's bum is delicate. I'm using Pigeon but would like to change a brand. Wanted to change to petiflo but they have cease stock for that brand.. :/

55 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No matter what wipes, read the ingredients label. j&j is out. Even for 99.9% wet wipes you have to see the 0.1% ingredients. Anything with minimal toxic are good wipes. Having said that, best to wash when at home without using wipes. If outside, can bring a lot bum cloth to wipe. Much cleaner.

Currently my Lo is using a Korean brand Organic story eco herb Tried several popular brand's baby wipes like pigeon,huggies, kodomo, puréen etc. Found them abit too soapy and has a stinging, noticed these coz I use them on myself to remove makeup coz lazy to use makeup remover=x

Read more

u can try k-mom wipes. I am using the premium wipes. they are thick and moist and chemical free. can use to wipe ur boobs before bfing if u bf and its tasteless. u can order online at k-mom sg website

Jeju Island wet wipes are great! Been using them for over a year already. U can get them from Qoo10! Qxpress delivery is hassle free too. Don't have to carry the heavy wet wipes home!

LEC thick type ,yellow packaging. It's 99.9 % and buying carton during baby expo sales is definitely worth it. 4 carton at 1 go and they will also delivered to your house for free.

I like CloverSoft and Natural Organics too. Jeju wipes are good, but I’m not sure if can use for newborns. Anyway, I’ve just ordered Pigeon to try as well.

have been purchasing this brand since 2014 Jan. cheap n good; wet n thick. from Kano at Qoo10. no stock for now and switched to Jeju wet wipes, slightly exp.

Post reply image

I've used these Jeju island wet wipes from qoo10 since baby was born and they work very well http://www.qoo10.sg/su/406937564/Q000138387

Post reply image
VIP Member

i used several brands on seveal occasions. at home: redmart for going out: pigeon/pureen so far everything is good with nappy rash cream too.

Read more

I'm using Jeju Wipes, bought off qoo10. 99.9% pure water and pretty cheap too. LEC is another brand that's almost purely water.