Hi mums, where can we take our kids where there's lots of open space and greenery, and they can run around?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I went to Sentosa recently and there is this patch of very nicely trimmed man made grass field and the atmosphere is so good! You will have to get off at Beach station. I totally love this piece of open space. You can see the lagoon and it is not .crowded, perfect place for picnic. Another place is the Gardens By the Bay Kids Zone, so much space for the kids to run around. There is even a water playground inside and a cafe catered for kids. Somewhere closer to home will be Bishan Park for me. Can just bring a public mat and perhaps fly a kite. There is a Macdonald and two other restaurants in Bishan Park too.

Read more

Depends if you want to spend time with them or you just want them to burn energy. Haha.. if you kind of want hands off then I think east coast park the outdoor playground is good. They can play like mad there. While you sip your coffee if you want.. or if not you can go to zoo, barrage those places you probably need some kind of activities maybe fly kite or something

Read more

If you don't mind travelling, you can actually consider Marina Barrage - Rooftop. It's a roof garden and it's perfect for picnic (in morning/evening) and lots of space for the kids to run about.

actually u can try Singapore Zoo. As they now have Dinosaur Valley features lifelike animatronics of 16 species including T-Rex and Spinosaurus. http://str.sg/4M58

Botanic garden, jacob ballas children playgroynd. Its free, and its beautiful there. Nice and good option for the family.

Marina Barrage or garden by the bay . Garden by the bay has big place area plus greenie area for kids to roam freely around

hort park, botanic gardens, jacob ballas, west coast park, bishan park, japanese garden just to name a few!

VIP Member

The Botanic gardens, or Marina barrage is a great place with lots of greenery and picnics.

This weekend in Bishan Angmokio Park, hope all parents could bring kids here

Post reply image