Hi, any Mummy tried Haakaa pump before? Pls see pic... Can share your review and where did you buy it from? Thanks!

Post image
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The pump is from new zealand. But you can also buy the pump from Taobao http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html... and it cost RMB39 = SGD8 excluding shipping. What I liked about it -Easy to wash and use - Pump is small and great for travel -Milk will flow out on its own when used correctly -Can be used to express milk if you forget your pump or if engorged -Love the material What I don't like - if you accidentally knock over the pump then the milk is spilled -Need to feed baby/pump on the other side to get a letdown for it to work -Output might be lesser compared to pumping - More painful than pumping -Have to trial & error the first time to use it correctly

Read more

This is a Must-Have for nursing mothers! Every drop of breastmilk is precious! Instead of wasting it on a towel, why not collect the milk from your leaking breast for your baby? This pump can effectively suction on to your non-nursing or non-pumping breast to collect the breastmilk. When used correctly, it stays in place without having to hold on to it, hands-free milk collection! This is cheaper than breast shells or milk savers which can only hold a small volume of breastmilk. You can get it in Singapore for $18.90 at www.greatvaluebuys.com

Read more

There is some people selling on carousell price ranging from $18-$35. You can check them out. Heard this review from some of my friends. They say that this is good to catch letdown from the other breast when baby is feeding. It have good suction just that it cannot clear as well as an electric breast pump. Easy to wash and transfer the breast milk to storage bottles or bags. It takes awhile to get the hang of expressing in the right position.

Read more

Definitely a must-buy in my opinion! I never knew how much milk could have been wasted if it weren't for the Haakaa. I bought mine off of Amazon. One advice though, don't use too hot temperatured water to wash the silicone pump or it'll misshape.

Got mine from a friend. It's a great tool for collecting let down! Brought it along in my hospital bag and the LC showed me how to use it too. Thank goodness! Else I wouldn't have known it can be flipped open (the neck) to create suction.

Been using this one but it's not as effecive as my Avent hand pump. It does not have good suction and is only good for catching the let down. I would not recommend buying it. You can catch let down with any clean bottle.

Got mine at kiddy palace. I just say that it does its job. Simple and not complicated. But it you are a mom that needs to express frequently then this may not be suitable for you.

I bought from pupsik. It's great to collect letdown

TapFluencer

😍

TapFluencer

😂