Hi can mummies who are using Spectra breastpumps give their reviews on the various models? I wanna buy one but I don't know which model to get.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I'm using Spectra S1+ and 9+ Depends on whether you require a hospital grade pump or one which is very portable. S1 (rechargeable) & S2 (not rechargeable) are hospital grade pumps 9+ (rechargeable) & S9 (not) are portable and very light pumps good for on-the-go pumping. Same goes for M1 and M2 (portable) For me, the yield is the same but S1+ is a lot gentler than 9+ which is purely massaging or suction. S1+ manages to gently massage at the same time. http://www.pupsikstudio.com/shop-by-brands/spectra-breast-pump/

Read more
Post reply image

For spectra, i have S1, 9S and M1 . S1 have a better yield , hospital grade . 9S is batt or cable operated . they have a 9+ as well . works the same. i finds it too gentle for me and very often not able to empty . M1 i dont like it even it have a high rave for it . reason is i also cant seems to empty it too . and the batt span is only for 3x30mins cycle. If u are an over supplied mummy, s1 suits u more. but its bulky and weighs more than 1kg. I drive, so its not an issue for me. Otherwise, i would prefer 9S than m1

Read more

Depends on where you're using it: on the go? Are you able to leave the pump in office or have to carry to work every day? Pumping solely at home?

thanks