"Hi anyone under Dr Jasmine Mohd , Dr Benjamin Tham or Dr TC Chang from TMC? My gynae is gg on leave during my edd....I am asked to choose either one of them.

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Due to all the good reviews, it has FALSELYY led me to sign a package with Dr Jasmine Muhd. Im here to write my bad experience with Dr Jasmine. I was afraid at first but I think other mummies have the right to know what to expect. I first spoke out my disappointment in her on my private social media and gotten so many replies from mummies who dropped out with her. We all felt that she is always so rushed during all the appointments, which means less than 6 mins of actually being in the room with her on average. " She took more time producing Tiktok videos than your actual consultation with her" . My husband and I started timing this ever since our 3rd appointment with her. On top of that, she always has some "extra test" to run by you which is unnecessary. For example, she tried to have me run a 30mins contraction test to see if im contracting at 33 weeks. Pretty sure I know if im having contractions. I also chose her because on her website it says that she also specializes in hypnobirthing. One of my biggest disappointments is that, for the first 4 appointments, whenever I bring up the topic of hypnobirthing or natural birth, she will always have negative comments to say to me and nothing empowering at all. In fact she gave nothing about hypnobirthing, It was such a deal breaker to have a Doctor who constantly talks about c-sections and epidurals when it's not in your birth plans. I had false labor on one occasion and it took them so long to reply to me and after that completely zero follow-ups. She completely lost my trust. I had Mummies reaching out to me telling me horror stories about her which I wish i knew earlier. (Please message me privately to know what happen) Because of the trust issues i had with her, we decided to proceed to give birth at SGH where she doesn't deliver. We informed her on the 7/10 appointment and she immediately got rid of us saying we should not be coming back here and that we should just proceed with SGH. The SGH team were very nice, I had my scans and my pregnancy updates with them at 37 weeks. They informed me as a public hospital if your pregnancy is healthy and low risk, the next appointment will only be at 39 weeks so in the meantime, it is ok to continue with the private check-up since I have paid for it. But Dr Jasmine is very stingy, she immediately rejected it. My advice is, do not sign her package, if you are keen, try going after 3 appointments instead, u won't save that much anyway. But talk to other mummies about her first!

Read more

I was under Dr Jasmine Mohd. During my first visit she was patient & gave her email add to contact her. I was impressed when she sent me reading materials. Subsequently I signed up for her package & when I went for further appointments, she always spoke in a rushed manner & gave short answers. She also said my baby was too big for vaginal birth. Baby turned out to be 3kg - perfectly normal size for delivery. After surgery, I had redness & foul smelling wound. She dismissed it when I raised the issue a few times and said impatiently that I need to clean it thoroughly. Months later, I still have issues with the wound & plan to see another doctor. I regret not changing gynae earlier.

Read more

I’m recommending dr. TC Chang, he’s good at managing high risk pregnancy. I was having signs of miscarriage during my first trimester, but he managed to get me and baby safely pass through it. I got high risk due to SLE, but if I compare mine and other SLE mothers, I can tell that my pregnancy has been well managed. Though he’s efficient at communicating, when asked he’ll give his time to explain.

Read more

I have been visiting Dr Jasmine Mohd for some time now. From the very first appointment she made me feel extremely comfortable. Later when it came to be known that I was facing a medical complication, her timely diagnosis and quick decision in recommending an immediate surgical intervention averted what could have been fatal. I would recommend her to anyone without any hesitation.

Read more

I highly recommend Dr Benjamin Tham over Dr Jasmine Mohd. He is very caring & professional and resolved all our queries patiently. Also he is very good at handling high-risk pregnancies.

I'm currently under Dr Jasmine, she's kind & patient. She's also very prompt to reply your email if you have enquiries anytime. I feel comfortable every visit trip after seeing her:)

Dr Benjamin Tham! He was my gynae for my #1 and he is still my current gynae as I'm expecting #2. A very patience and experience gynae. And yes, v fatherly.

Dr Jasmine Mohd is highly recommended for all your gynae issues, including menstrual issues, post, and pre-pregnancy concerns, infertility issues & more.

Hi, I'm currently with Dr Jasmine and i'm 24wk preg, so far so good and I find her nice and patient. Will answer to all your queries Thumb up