Dr Benjamin Tham or Dr Jasmine Mohd ?

hello #1stimemom can’t decide which gynae to go to 🤣 Can anyone share their recent experiences and price range for the above 2 gynaes? 😁 thank you so much ! 🙏☺️

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just signed antenatal package with Dr Benjamin Tham which starts from Wk 12 onwards, $900 inclusive of 10 consultations, urine dipstick and in-room US scan. He is very friendly and fatherly, will answer ur questions. His nurses which are 2 malay kakaks are very friendly too. His clinic can be busy and may have to wait as he is very popular. Only gave out a general after-office hr clinic hotline but no personal email/phone. Experience with Dr Tham is very good so far and feel reassured everytime i see him.

Read more

With Ben tham currently. Very fatherly feeling and his nurses also very nice. Not sure about other doc packages as I didn't shop around, but Ben tham has a package which starts at 12 weeks. So before that if you want to try both and see your preference, shld be fine! Just go with the doc you feel comfy with, it's the most impt since we are alr nervous with so many things already! :)

Read more
2y ago

hehee thank you for sharing ! haha yes i think i will do that too!! thank you once again ❤️☺️

I personally didn’t have a good experience with Dr Jasmine Mohd for various reasons. One of them is because of her price range which is a bit on the pricey side. But I know others may have a different experience with her. I personally tried 3 Obgyns before sticking with my current one 😊

Went with Dr Jasmine and gave birth in jan 2022. Personally feel like she rushed thru her appts, could be because she was full. Other than that, it’s easy to get HL from her. Her delivery pricing was almost 5k. Bulk load of the delivery fees tbh.