Help needed! My son is fearful of sch.. No reason given n it's a torture seeing him rejectin sch n complaining stomach pain .. Any pro I can turn to? Sch counsellor is not too committed I feel.. Pls recommend me some1 I can turn to... Many thanks in advance.. Din wanna drag any further...

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sighz.. Din manage to find e root of e problem.. No problem in sch work.. He told me he hate assembly coz principal keep scolding ppl excluding him though.. N PE lessons is full of crap.. He likes sports in pcf n got himself 2 trophies n a medal.. E sch is not of help.. I'm running low in patience towards him n e sch... E sch counsellor not committed.. 1st 2 days were fine wif her help.. Juz as I feel things r picking up a little, she told him she's bz n won't be ard for him today.. Pushing his anxiety to e peak.. He ended up calling me to pick him up crying.. Helpless.. It's reli frustrating dat e sch is reli not of help.. To top it off, e form teacher is out on course today.. N e office admin staffs so nonchalant.. I'm reli at my wits end.. I'm even contemplating on changing sch.. I'm tinkin of bringing him to a child psychiatrist.. Need advice n recommendation b4 e new week starts..

Read more

Sit down with him...hv a talk and ask him wat does he like abt sch and reasons for not wanting to attend sch.., eg..teachers are fierce.., no friends, unable to understand what is being taught etc2...once u get to te bottom of the problem, it'll be easier for both of u...hv u tried talking to his form teacher...?

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-359)

thanks