Pregnancy

Hello, I’m a first time mum to be and I have no guidance what so ever. Also where I am is a very industrial place/large town but small community, so it’s very hard to ask what to do or to even know the ropes here. My question is; can anyone in great detail, like a rough idea what should be in my pregnancy bag. Tips and tricks would be awesome to know!!

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Well depends on the hospital if they will provide you other stuff but just to be sure, you really need to be prepared. You actually need three bags, one bag for you, one bag for baby and one bag for your husband or whoever will go with you. Here’s what needs to be inside your bag, this is actually my list and what I brought to the hospital. Mother’s Bag: -At least 3-5 clothes, buttoned pyjamas works best so it will be easy for you to breastfeed. -5 undies/panties. You’ll never know until when you will be in the hospital so better put some more in case. -Maternity pads- You will bleed right after you give birth. -Jacket- in case it gets cold. - Bath towels -Slippers -Maternity Bras -Wallet/Purse -Mobile phone and chargers -Toiletries- Shampoo, Soap, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, perfume, hairbrush etc. -Important documents with pen- Marriage certificates, birth certificates, other important details. Baby’s Bag: - Wipes -Feeding Bottles -swaddle cloth -Face washer/ Face cloth -Mittens -Bonnet -socks -baby clothes -baby shampoo, soap, lotion -towel -nappies/ diapers -cotton -isopropyl alcohol ***pack at least 5 sets of clothes. Husband Bag: -Clothes -Toiletries -Wallet -Mobile Phone and Charger -Snacks/Food Good luck! Hope it helps.

Read more