First time mum. Very busy at work so no time to do research. I need an exact and idiot proof list on what I should pack in a hospital bag for delivery in Mount Elizabeth hospital in Singapore. I want to have a natural delivery, but there is high likelihood I may have to do a C-section next week. Pls indicate quantity of items and pictures where relevant (I have no clue what a baby vest is vs a onesie, etc). Thanks

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Here's my hospital bag list (to the best of my memory). 1. Maternity pads, unless you're fine with whatever the hospital will be providing for you 2. Disposable undies, unless you're fine with whatever the hospital will be providing you 3. Toiletries & Towel, don't forget your husband's too if he's staying over 4. 2 Sets of Clothes for Baby, in case he pukes on 1 after you dress him and before you leave the hospital 5. 2 Swaddles, in case he pukes on 1 6. IC & Marriage Certificate, to apply for birth cert (Not sure if Mount Elizabeth has a counter for this) 7. Bank Statement, to apply for Baby Bonus & CDA (Not sure if Mount E hasa counter for this) 8. A Dress for Mummy to go home in & 2 Pairs of socks; no pants. It's gonna hurt if you try to wear pants. 9. Phone Charger, for obvious reasons 10. Nipple Cream, if you are breastfeeding but you can always use leftover breastmilk 11. Breast Pads, for leakage 12. Camera, unless your handphone is sufficient for you

Read more

Hi there, this article is comprehensive and just what you need from the description above :) http://sg.theasianparent.com/complete-delivery-bag-pack-list-hospital/2/ Also found a cute little checklist with pictures on Pintrest!

Read more
Post reply image

thanks