I believe in the power of Vaccines #Bakunanay

As a health worker, I saw how many people in and out in the hospital who was super stressed and paranoid especially this year because of the pandemic that no one knows that it will come to us and then i realized that having a strong body and healthy immune system is really a blessing from God. But admit it not all of us is blessed with a healthy body thats why we need to be protected. In terms of protection I personally believe in the power vaccines, this is also one thing that my mom told me to do when i have a baby. Vaccines is also our allies to help protect and strengthen the immune system of my family. ⁣ If you want to know and learn more about the importance and role of vaccines in protecting you and your family from viruses.. Join me and be part of the growing community of #TeamBakuNanay by answering the membership question of our Facebook Group. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay/?ref=share Hope to see you all there Mommies . ⁣ I am Chrismie and I am proud to be a BakuNanay ⁣ #ProudtobeBakuNanay #VaccinesWorkforAll #HealthierPhilippines #AllAboutBakuna

I believe in the power of Vaccines #Bakunanay
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
TapFluencer

im a proud bakunanay too. naniniwala ako sa effects ng bakuna in protecting my family