Have you tried hacking your partner’s social media account? I felt like he’s hiding something - so I did once last year.

112 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty, no matter how good you are to them, it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way. I have been married to my wife for years with no idea she was cheating. Suddenly I started noticing changes in behavior, i suspected something was wrong. So i confided in a friend who convinced and introduced me to Mr. Sean. He was able to hack into my wife's mobile phone, Text messages, Call logs, IG, browser history, deleted messages, Emails and WhatsApp . It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control getting to find out she had been visiting and tangling with her so called Ex boyfriend as it may seem, after sacrificing my all for/to her to be in wedlock. I couldn't bare the pains from my discovering but although still difficult to take the bold step of appealing for a divorce but guess it was the only option left since she couldn't let go of their bond. It was not so easy though for me baring the anguish but I feel more relieved from suspicions and infidelity. I thought it of great idea to share this with everyone undergoing same or similar form of exploit(s) in their relationships/marriages and needs proofs too. I suggest you contact Mr. Sean on:- [email protected]

Read more